A Strong Defense Against Domestic Violence Accusations

Attorney John P. Webb is committed to protecting your rights after a domestic violence incident. Accusations of domestic violence can not only ruin your reputation but also result in a criminal conviction. This includes losing the right to own a firearm and can affect your immigration status.

We recognize the impact these accusations can have on the rest of your life. That is why we work tirelessly to prove your innocence and to reduce the consequences of your arrest.

Our lawyer represents individuals charged with domestic assault and battery and other crimes including neglect, child abuse and stalking in Brentwood, Murfreesboro and Williamson County in Tennessee.

A Defense Strategy Tailored To You

Our goal is to find the best possible outcome in your case. This all depends on a variety of factors, including the specific charges, the individuals involved and the evidence in your case. We will evaluate everything to determine the best defense strategy so you can move forward with your life.

In some cases, a domestic assault conviction may not stay on your permanent record. There are alternative options to having a permanent conviction on your record. We are very familiar with this process and have been successful in helping individuals keep a conviction of their permanent record.

Be Careful What You Say After An Arrest

If you have been arrested for domestic violence, do not discuss your case with anyone but your attorney. Do not post anything to social media about your case as it could significantly impact the outcome of your case.

Contact Us Right Away After An Arrest. We Offer Free Consultations.

You have questions after an arrest. We will address your concerns, explain the process and what you can expect in your case. We will be there to advocate for you at every stage so you can trust that someone is working hard to protect your future.

It is vital to hire a defense attorney right away after an arrest. Contact us right away to arrange a free consultation. Call 615-647-5762 or fill out our online contact form.